ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
In its most recent publication on global wheat supply, the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) made some changes from its previous month forecast. The most significant correction can be seen in global corn production. This put the USDA at 1,109 million t and thus about 6.5 million t above the previous month's estimate. The reason for this is a large increase in crops in China, where 261 around 6....
- Substantial sowing delays in wheat in France
- The corn harvest is still going on in the northern hemisphere
- Lively EU wheat exports
- Great global wheat offer and supplies
- Germany's processors well supplied by the end of the year
- Germany's corn imports continue to be brisk