ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
Global corn production is expected to be some 1.1 million tonnes, around 3.1 million tonnes larger than expected in July. The largest harvest increase of 2.5 million tonnes is seen in the Ukraine, where a total of 36.5 million tonnes are being targeted. In the US, maize sowing was significantly delayed in spring due to massive floods in the Midwest. Many market participants therefore assumed that...
- DRV cuts harvest forecast for winter wheat
- Precipitation slows down British harvest
- Regional great quality differences
- USDA raises US crop forecasts for wheat and corn
- Great global wheat offer
- Saudi Arabia wants to open import barriers for Russian wheat