ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
In Australia the weather conditions for the winter crops 2019/20 were unfavorable. In many regions it was unusually long dry and hot, which partly reached into the sowing window. In winter, too little rain fell, which is why the soil moisture in some countries was below average and affected the plants in their development. Especially in New South Wales and Queensland, winter growth conditions...
- Concern for wheat harvests in Australia and Argentina
- Canadian barley harvest delayed
- French wheat exports forecast 2019/20 at 4-year high
- Great global wheat offer and supplies
- Strong Black Sea competition
- Supply pressure from the UK