ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
Rich rainfall throughout Western Europe has been slowing down both the sowing of winters and the harvest of autumn fruits for weeks. According to Céré'Obs, the grain maize harvest in France was nearly 80% completed by early November. This still leaves a fifth in the field, while 98% were vacated a year ago. The sowing of Winterungen lags there behind the usual pace behind. 67% of wheat are now...
- Concern for wheat crops in Australia, Argentina
- Delayed corn harvest in Europe
- Lively EU wheat exports
- Great global wheat offer and supplies
- Germany's processors well supplied by the end of the year
- Germany's corn imports are increasing