ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
The producers' expectations of price surcharges in the spring are increasing, and the industry is also expecting prices to rise, so that currently free goods will be bought again and again. As the harvesting progresses, regional quality problems continue to appear. Wireworm, hollow-heartedness and sometimes putrefaction are evident. More quantities than expected turn out to be not storable, which...
- Lifting work delayed regionally
- Quality problems / shelf life
- Export to Belgium and NL starts
- Full load in industrial companies
- Harvest pressure in food products
- Free goods for fried potatoes only rarely asked for