ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
Poland is a major player in new potatoes. Usually there is a large supply and the farmers always want to sell their production quickly. There was always a sufficient supply on the open market. This is also because after the early potatoes the fields are used for vegetables such as cauliflower. But things were different this year, reports Polish potato trader Lukas Ostrowicz. The offer was from...
- Demand for potato imports in Poland is rising
- Brexit is reducing the continental supply
- China charges US goods with tariffs between 10 and 15%
- High Russian harvest pushes on the export markets
- Factories are well stocked with frit raw material