ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
The potatoes on the futures exchange EEX in Leipzig went out of trading yesterday with a clear plus. During the day, the 19 euro mark was tested again and again. The June potatoes are also picking up again, closing well with 19.70 euros / dt. Crop losses in the Netherlands, rising export demand and the fact that fewer potatoes are expected overseas, are attracting the market. The Kasaindex...
- Even later contracts are showing an upward trend
- Export demand continues to rise
- Cash market index rises to € 14.20 / dt
- Industry shows sufficient supply for the time being
- The price of potatoes is stagnating