ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
A drop in the Belgapom share price was already evident earlier this week, as stock market prices fell to € 11.1 / dt for the April-20 date, well below the € 12.5 / dt set by the Belgapom last Friday would have. In the last two weeks, the Belgapom quotes and the most traded April 20 futures contract were often close to each other. However, this coupling is no longer recognizable today, because the...
- Demand from Eastern Europe exceeds cited
- Smaller potato crops in Romania and Ukraine
- Stock market prices April20 go back significantly
- France records bumper crop
- Factories are currently increasingly supplying contract goods