ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
Last week, the dairies again had less milk available. Due to the higher temperatures, 0.7% less was delivered than in the previous week. The previous year's level was further undercut. The demand for cream has increased, but so has the supply from abroad, so that the price level is under pressure. Protein, on the other hand, could develop a little more firmly. A price of 33.5 cents / kg was...
- Falling delivery quantities
- Growing demand from the food service
- Cheese export at a solid level
- Little sales in food retail
- Favorable offers from abroad
- Sufficient supply