(AMI) - Continuing volatility in dairy prices is causing major uncertainty among market participants. This applies to both the procurement and the sales side. In the course of this, price hedging has become increasingly important over the past few years, as a result of which sales in futures trading in dairy products have noticeably increased. This is also shown by the trade data of the European...
- Export offer subdued
- Global demand continues to increase
- Rising oil prices
- Intervention store almost cleared
- Protectionism and trade barriers
- Slowdown in global economic growth
- Uncertain economic and political conditions