ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
The delivery quantities continue to rise due to the season, but still significantly less than expected. Above all, the cold temperatures and fewer dairy cows could mean that the quantities of raw materials in the coming days will not increase as much as is usual at this time of the year. Compared to the previous week, 0.8% fewer goods were delivered, compared to the previous year the quantity is...
- Smaller delivery quantities
- Comprehensive degrees nationally and internationally
- Young level in the maturity camps
- Euro / dollar exchange rate
- Uncertainty due to the corona pandemic
- falling butter prices in food retail