ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
After the delivery quantities increased slightly again, a small setback was noted last week. Around 0.6% less milk was delivered to the dairies. This means that the level of 2020 could still not be achieved. The ife Institute in Kiel has determined a price of 34.8 cents / kg for week 28 on the spot market. Compared to the previous week, this is a decrease of 0.1 cents / kg. In the submarkets,...
- Relaxation in the catering industry
- Milk volume below the previous year's level
- Consumer demand declining
- declining international prices
- international logistics problems