ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
The soaring in rapeseed now seems to have ended in the long term. The prices collapsed yesterday by more than 20 euros per ton. The growth conditions in Europe are predominantly positive, the stocks make a good impression. In its June harvest estimate, the German Raiffeisen Association (DRV) raised the yield forecast for winter rape. Instead of the 36.3 dt / ha (May estimate), the forecast is now...
- Good export demand
- Import requirement for rapeseed EU
- Good portfolio development
- Earning potential in Germany
- Weather development in US growing areas
- good forecasts for Canada and Australia