ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
The US Department of Agriculture (USDA) has made some adjustments in its August global oilseed balance forecast for 2019/20, but essentially confirms market expectations. At any rate, there were no surprises. His estimate for global soybean production has cut the USDA from 347 to 341.8 million tonnes, as expected. The reason for this is the prospect of a smaller soybean harvest in the USA (100.2...
- Weak stock picture and lagging development of US soybeans
- Weak EU yields and qualities
- USDA cuts crop estimates for US soy and EU rape
- Big rape supply from the Ukraine
- Trade conflict between the USA and China
- African swine plagues Chinese soybean demand