ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
After the declines in the second half of June, soybean prices on the Chicago Stock Exchange have recaptured and plowed the way up. Most recently, they climbed to the equivalent of EUR 368 / t, surpassing the weekly line by EUR 7 / t. Support is provided in particular by the latest Crop Progress Report of the US Department of Agriculture USDA. In the run-up market participants had expected a...
- EU rapeseed harvest is below 18 million tonnes
- New hope in the US-China conflict
- US soybean field worse than expected
- The prospect of a massive offer from Ukraine
- Great soybean offer from Brazil and Argentina
- African swine plagues Chinese soybean demand