ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
Germany: Sharp price increases in Germany. The weekly battle figures are 889,410 (previous week 861,312). The slaughter weights decrease slightly to 98.3 kg. The pre-registrations are 221,500 (previous week 230,700) and indicate that the number of live offers will become scarcer in the future. The supply backlog is over. When reselling the pieces to food retailers, processors and for export, the...
- increasingly scarce supply of life
- decreasing utilization of slaughter capacities
- spring-like revival in demand
- insufficient sales in the catering sector
- Missing third country export