ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
Pork market: holiday-related congestion has been reduced. Prices are stabilizing in Germany: the holiday- related marketing problems have been overcome. The meat supply of 967,343 slaughterings is still high, but the average slaughter weight of 97.9 kg has already fallen. There are still sales difficulties with the high-quality goods and in some regions in the sale of sections to food retailers...
- reduced living supply
- reduced slaughter weights
- beginning to revive domestic sales
- slow increase in third country exports
- Seasonal consumption behavior
- necessary reduction of overhang stocks