ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
Germany: V- price unchanged at 1.25 € / kg - differences between north and south. The weekly slaughter numbers have risen slightly to 826,395 (previous week 818,452), the slaughter weights are slightly higher at 97.2 kg. Business is going well in the south. In the north there are overhangs, some parts are pushed. The pre-registrations are slightly higher with pigs 280,700 (previous week 274,600...
- improved sales situation in southern Germany
- high slaughter numbers, slaughter weights and advance registrations
- oppressive cold store stocks
- insufficient third country export
- limited domestic consumption