ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
Germany: producer prices unchanged. - Slow reduction of the overhang stocks The weekly battle figures were 703,353 excluding East Germany. The slaughter weights have decreased insignificantly to 99.6 kg. The pre-registrations are 345,700 (previous week 367,200 ) and signal a further reduction in the supply backlog . When reselling the cuts to food retailers, processors and for export, the average...
- noticeable decreases in advance registrations
- falling tendency of slaughter weights
- Revival in the meat trade
- The supply backlog has not yet been overcome
- lack of sales in the catering sector
- Missing third country export