ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
Germany: prices unchanged - missing slaughter days and meat demand The weekly slaughter figures are 742,743 (previous week 744,434). The slaughter weights increase to 98.2 kg . The pre-registrations are slightly lower at 239,800 (previous week 241,300), missing slaughter days have led to overhangs. When reselling the pieces to food retailers, processors and for export, the average prices were...
- soon full slaughter weeks
- manageable living offer
- hope for better grill sales due to the weather
- Reduction of the overhang stocks
- restricted domestic consumption
- insufficient third country export