ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
(AMI) - The number of pigs slaughtered nationwide increased in October in line with the season. Nevertheless, the number of the previous year was once again clearly undercut. Almost 3% less pigs were slaughtered with 4.91 million animals than in 2018. In total, around 46.0 million pigs came on the hook in the period from January to October of this year, which represents a decrease of about 3,...
- Ordinary demand for slaughter pigs
- Slaughterweights go back slowly
- Extensive deliveries before the holidays
- Trade with China is temporarily losing momentum
- Preparations for Christmas are completed