ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
Germany: V- price unchanged at 1.20 € / kg - upward impulses still too weak The weekly slaughter numbers have tended to fall with (previous week 836,759), the slaughter weights are also at 97.7 kg . The pre-registrations for pigs (previous week 291,800 ) have decreased significantly. This heralds a declining live supply due to the reduced piglet stalls. When reselling the pieces to food...
- Live offer no longer so urgent
- Pre-Christmas business with a little more dynamism
- Third country exports remain insufficient
- Covid-related restrictions are increasing
- EU meat market still under sales pressure