ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
(AMI) - After the number of pigs slaughtered nationwide in August was just above the level of the previous year for the first time in September, 4.65 million animals were slaughtered in September again slightly less than in 2018. Overall, this was in the period from January to September this year around 41.1 million pigs, which corresponds to a decrease of around 3.1% compared to 2018. Although...
- Significant demand in global trade by China
- Chinese New Year on January 25, 2020
- Continued high demand for slaughter pigs
- Supply of slaughter pigs and their slaughter weights are increasing
- Domestic revenues in the meat trade do not always match the high pork prices