Milder conditions prevail throughout Europe since February than usual. However, there are significant precipitation deficits in central, western and southwestern parts of the Mediterranean. These began to build up the previous year, and it will soon need rainfall to sustain the growth and development of the crops. In addition, low water reserves are reported in several regions of Portugal, Spain...
- US wheatfields suffer from wet and cold
- US and China are approaching in the trade dispute, US profits from more export
- US corn area is not growing as strongly as previously announced
- Producers are now increasingly separating from their stock
- Domestic processors show good coverage until the end of the season
- German market is flooded by EU goods