The Chinese government has once again brought its statistics up to scratch and found a lot of corn. Due to the area increases, the harvest results have been massively increased since 2017, but at the same time there are no equal corrections in the consumption figures. These figures have also included the USDA in its current supply balance, so that in November there has been a significant shift...
- EU cereal supply small
- Potential export countries like Canada and Australia are harder to harvest
- Overloaded export capacities make freight from the Black Sea more expensive
- Processors covered for the time being
- Massive corn deliveries from abroad
- Supply situation for wheat in the absence of export business is not as tight as expected