ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
Pork market: anxious waiting for Tönnies slaughterhouse opening - 70,000 to 80,000 pigs in a traffic jam. Germany: Repeatedly low slaughter numbers in the previous week of 768,532 g are an average of 75,000 due to limited slaughter capacities below the level before the Tönnies closure. The slaughter weights have increased to 97.2 kg. When the parts were resold to food retailers, processors and...
- Hope to see the slaughterhouse in Rheda-Wiedenbrück reopened soon.
- favorable weather forecast for grilling
- Missing slaughtering / processing capacities with a corresponding sales loss at home and abroad
- Reduction of the pent-up overhang stocks in terms of quantity and weight
- currently weak demand behavior
- Export losses in the domestic and third country market