(AMI) - After months of more or less stagnant pig prices, the price hikes long hoped for by growers now came. Especially in the first months of the current year, the economic situation of the mowers was difficult, higher prices are essential for cost-effective work. Nevertheless, the costs in the mast still exceed the revenues. With average benefits, it has been difficult since October to gain...
- Supply of slaughter pigs almost nationwide small
- Demand for global trade in China has picked up
- Meat trading agencies fill stocks, processors work at full load
- Noticeably fewer piglets traded and stabled
- Uncertainty of the market by the ASP
- Uncontrolled Brexit: Trade with UK threatens high damage to the EU