(AMI) - Although food retailer bulletins are still dominated by pork, it has recently lost some of its importance. In return, beef was advertised more intensively in the course of the year so far. Most often in advertising, steaks and schnitzel continue to be found across all categories and varieties. In the period from January to October of the current year, the most advertised meat part was...
- Pork exports boosted by the US-China trade dispute.
- Continuing brisk demand from slaughterhouses.
- New suppliers from the EU approved for China.
- Uncertainty of the market by the ASP remains unabated.
- Extensive range of slaughter pigs in Germany and the EU.