ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
Germany: Prices rise despite rising battle figures The weekly battle figures are significantly higher at around 915,305 (previous week 802,307). The slaughter weights have continued to decline at 97.4 kg (previous week 97.5 kg) . The pre-registrations are lower due to the holiday at 220,300 (previous week 225,400). When reselling the pieces to food retailers, processors and for export, the...
- Relaxation of the Covid-related restrictions
- increased barbecue activities
- limited live supply
- below average inventory levels
- insufficient third country export
- permanent Covid-related restrictions