ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
Germany: V- price 2.10 €/ kg (range 2.10 – 2.10 €/kg) The weekly slaughter numbers were slightly lower at 772,794 pigs ( previous week 774,019 ), and the slaughter weights fell to 98.0 kg . Pre-registrations have fallen to 258,200 pigs (previous week 265,700) . The ISN auction on Tue 28th11 2023 brought a price of €2.25/kg on average for the animals...
- Processing business is in full swing
- Falling slaughter weights
- little changed battle numbers
- Fillet pieces are becoming scarcer
- Demand for meat still remains subdued