ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
Opposing impulses determine the sale of the soybean prices in the current trading week, so that the US quotations ended yesterday's trading day at the equivalent of 305 EUR / t only 1 EUR / t above the previous week's line. Bullish is the hope for progress in trade talks between China and the US. As part of the so-called Phase 1 trade agreement, the Chinese are currently trying to persuade...
- Weak forecasts for Australian rapeseed harvest
- EU import needs 2018/20 maybe not to cover
- Relaxation in the trade dispute between China and the USA
- Still big rape supply from the Ukraine
- US soybean harvest is progressing rapidly
- Soybean sowing in Brazil accelerates