ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
According to the Chinese Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, Chinese sow and pig stocks have continued to fall in the first seven months of 2019 due to rampant African swine fever. In July 2019, inventories had already shrunk by more than 30% compared to the previous year and the trough is not yet likely to be reached. Pig meat production has also decreased. In addition, the consumption of...
- EU Commission and Grains Strategy Reduce EU Crop Estimate Again
- Constant demand for rapeseed oil from the biodiesel industry
- Improved weather conditions for US soybeans
- African swine plagues Chinese soybean demand
- Large rape supply from the Ukraine, EU has already bought large quantities