ZMP Cockpit – News Summary
While soy had to give up quite a bit of springiness, rapeseed kept climbing higher and higher. Much of the European harvest is either marketed or producers store it. Only a few farmers are ready to sell. The hope of even higher prices is making people less willing to sell. In addition, there is support from the vegetable oil markets. Soybean oil increased, as did palm oil. Canola in Winnipeg is...
- High harvest marketing in Germany
- regionally small amounts of rapeseed meal available
- rising raw material prices
- Soy export demand questionable
- good soy yields in the US
- higher freight costs due to increased oil prices and charter rates