The USDA's current assessment of the international market for soybeans underpins the prospect of an overabundant supply - inventories are expected to grow to 112 million tonnes. The US Department of Agriculture (USDA) has slightly reduced the global soybean production estimate for the 2018/19 marketing year in its latest report. At 367.5 million tonnes, 0.5% less is expected than in the previous...
- Scarce supply of rapeseed
- Stricter delivery problem because of small water
- Well covered mills, demand restrained
- Growing import volumes of rapeseed from third countries
- Biodiesel demand calm
- Record Soybean harvest in the US almost certainly