Commodity buyers at Frittenmarkt are chasing after the last top batch of lagers and driving up prices this week. This also benefits potatoes of the second choice. Only really bad qualities with small calibres and bad baking colors are hard to sell. Yesterday, the firm sentiment was also reflected in the EEX index for processed potato. The market indicator has risen by € 1.60 / dt or 5.5% since...
- Commodity buyers are asking a lot about TOP lots of stored potatoes
- EEX inds rose 5.5% last week
- High drought endangers harvest
- Area expansions in Germany alone are 3%. Many cultivation countries are clearly above it
- Increased price hedging interest ensures falling prices