We are an official training partner of NYSE EURONEXT (MATIF).
Book one of our training courses about risk management, hedging and the agricultural markets. The main venues are in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The courses include demonstrative training material for further review.
The basic courses are aimed at participants with few or no knowledge of forward trading in commodities.
The course content spans the following topics:
- Basics of forward trading in commodities
- Links between spot and forward markets
- Volatility as a market risk
- Contract content and specifications
- Functioning of futures and options from the buyer and seller perspective
- Differences to the physical market
- Pricing of financial derivatives
- Clearing and accounting
- Role of banks, exchanges, brokers und clearinghouses
- Practical application: Buying and selling a future contract
- Case study: Making use of financial instruments in managing risk to secure prices (hedging)
The advances courses are aimed at participants with previous knowledge in forward trading and participants of the basic seminar. Here the topics will be dealt with in a more profound way. A focus will be set on practical everyday application of the gained knowledge.
The expert courses are oriented at professionals who want to deepen their know-how.
Continuative courses are conducted on enquiry:
- Technical analysis
- Quantitative optimisation of hedging strategies
- Introduction into risk management in practice